Monday, December 1, 2008

Finished

Maybe finished is a bad way to describe this because I only was able to do two out of the three portraits.



Ah . . . He gave me so much trouble in the face area . . . His hair is supposed to be red. I hope the shade of grey I used conveys that.




This one was the easiest. I don't know why . . . Maybe because it's actually a profile and not a portrait . . .
And this one didn't make it . . . I was really trying too! I busted myself over break to get the other two finished but then I just couldn't fit this one in. I'll probably finish it later though as gift art for a friend. I actually like the way her face is progressing right now too. Probably because she's the last out of the three that I worked on so all of the things I learned from the other two came together better with this one. Oh well . . .

No comments: