Saturday, October 18, 2008

Illustrator hassle!

So . . . making the second part of the logo project has been a hassle. Illustrator didn't want to save because my laptop had been worked on to get some bugs out. I took it back and now Illustrator saves but the text isn't working. It was working before when it wouldn't save! I guess you win some you lose some.

I'm thinking I wont be able use Illustrator for the project even though that's the program I'm supposed to be using. The alternative is Word.

I know I could just use the computer lab but my parents are coming into town tomorrow (Sunday) and I don't even know if the lab is open on Sunday. And then, if it is, what if the building is locked? I know it locks after 5 pm on weekdays but I've never tried getting in on the weekends. If it is locked my card doesn't get the door open.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Complain, complain, complain.

I'll get it done. I always do.

No comments: