Sunday, October 19, 2008

Logo ad

If you read the post below, just ignore it. I opened Illustrator about half an hour ago and it decided it wanted to work. YAY! And here is the ad I created.


I think it looks rather traditional in the layout with a few twists. The only thing that is center aligned is the heading and you can't really tell because it's off to the side. For the heading I used um . . . not oldstyle but . . . modern! And for the rest I used uh . . . I want to say sans serif with a decorative style both bold and regular. The body text is left aligned with the little bars to break up the text. And as I go down the text gets smaller and smaller but I kept the bars the same size except the first one. It's not outstanding or anything but it's simple and I like the fact that it's simple.

1 comment:

donnamaenot said...

the format of the text is not interesting, maybe vary how they are placed, where and the size of font.